In the Area
- King Shaka International Airport – 34km away
- Exciting variety of restaurants in Florida and Lilian Ngoyi (Windermere) Road area close by.
- Major sports and outdoor venues
– Horse Racing
- Victoria Street Market – East meets West cultural centre.
- Natal Sharks Board.
- City Walking Tours (arranged through local Tourist Office or private Tour Guide)
- Botanic Gardens
- Moses Mabhida Stadium – 3 km’s away
- Mitchell Park – 1 km away
- 3 – 3.5 hours from Umfolozi and Hluhluwe Game Reserves, and Isimangaliso Wetlands World Heritage Wetland site (declared South Africa’s first World Heitage Site in December 1999)
- 1.25 hours from Midlands Meander
- 2.5 – 3 hours from the Drakensberg
- 2.5-3.5 hours from the Anglo-Boer War and several Voortrekker-Zulu War sites